Monday, December 7, 2009

My Heart Sits on a Table in Starbucks

We sat down with our coffee and talked. It was the last time we ever talked face to face, and, honestly, it almost felt like the first time, it had been so long. But it was comfortable. And I fell for you a little bit. I kept telling myself I didn’t have feelings for you, but that was a goddamn lie. You were leaving. You were going away to some other place, off to start your own life, and I was probably never going to see you again.
As a going away present I gave you my heart, but I don’t think you really cared about it. When we left, you left my heart sitting on the table. You didn’t want to take it with you. I searched the lost and found, it’s still missing.
So, now, I have to know, if my heart is lost, how am I supposed to give it away again?





Explanation, I don't know what is on my mind... It was just a random thought and me over-analyzing life...

No comments:

Post a Comment